Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information from you when you submit a form on our site, email or write to us requesting information or services or customer support. We may also receive personally identifiable information from you when you use our products and services or from our business partners. We do not collect any personally identifiable information when you are on our site before you register. We only use personally identifiable information to fulfill your requests for information or to render products or services to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information; or
- We need to share your information to provide the service or product you have requested; or
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of our company to provide a service requested by you (unless we otherwise notify you when we collect such information, these companies shall not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond that which is reasonably necessary to assist us with responding to your request); or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
In order to provide the information or services you have requested from us, we may transfer or store your personally identifiable information on computer equipment or in offices that are located across countries or jurisdictions, and may be managed and processed by our company internally as we please and you are deemed to consent to the same.
If you have any queries about your personally identifiable information we hold or you wish that information to be updated or deleted, please LIVECHAT to us section of this web site.